Old May 1st 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Muhamed Akhbar

Default PRAISE ALLAH! N9OGL loses his second dsl provider!

On 1 May 2006 17:37:28 GMT, Lloyd wrote:
On 1 May 2006 10:15:11 -0700, a_paranoid_old_friend wrote:

i am in no way paraniod

That's what all paranoid people claim. However, in your case you
really do have someone after you. First he got Todd; now it looks
like he may have gotten Wiseman, and he has publicly stated that
you're on his jihad list too.

I would lock all the doors and windows if I were you and hide under my
bed. Oops! Ignore that: I just realized it didn't work for Wiseman,
because somehow Akhbar got to him anyway.

We have several different ways of dealing with spammers like Mark.
Leave him to us.