Old May 2nd 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default CW on 27.385 lsb

Dr.Death wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr.Death wrote:
"Norm" wrote in message

Are you Mark Morgans brother????

killfiling and insulting me snf expecting you have the right not to
expect me to reply

boy you are a peice of work Dan

No, I unkillfiled you today before I posted.

sure thing of course I believ you..not
After a dozen entries and
growing I felt that it was an effort in futility, not to mention I still
have to read your crap as people keep responding to your posts without
snipping your content.

no one is making you read anything I write except of course yourself
BTW, if you are going to insist my name is Dan, then make it Daniel as it is
more biblical. Have a nice day.

I do not inst that you name is Dan I just choose to call you that based
on your stealing at one point Dan's email addy for your own uses