Old May 3rd 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Default New radio gloat!

m II wrote:
It must be a coincidence. There was a Realistic dx-160 thread a while
ago. Today I visited a local second hand store and picked up the same radio.

It's in good shape, with factory external speaker and manual. Price?
Seventy dollars Canadian. I was happy and the seller was MORE than
happy. It was a good deal all around and now my first 160 has a twin
buddy to keep it company.

Life is good.

mike

Congrats and enjoy! I purchased a somewhat older DX150b with speaker
and manual at an estate auction. The only damage was some paint on the
power cord and a misalignment of the main and bandspread dials. The
misalignment was cured in 5 minutes and what a fun little radio it
turned out to be.