Old May 3rd 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
toTaLhAt

Default S350 - same cheap junk as Tecsun/Eton BCL-2000,3000 !

On 2 May 2006 19:18:26 -0700, "John S." wrote:

Oh, and taking the back off, and then cracking it while screwing it back
before returning it is pretty tacky IMO. Someome else will probaly buy it
after you experimented on it. That sucks.

I think you may have hit on something. This guy takes the radio apart
and is clumsy enough to break the case when reassembling it. So he
returns the radio, doesn't tell the seller about the damage and gets a
full refund. I think his overly long diatribe against this radio is
little more than self-justification for what amounts to petty theft by
returning something he damaged for a refund.

This is the same kind of guy that stole the battery cover from an Eton
E10 at my local radio shack.

He truly has no sense of responsibility for hs own actions.

I handled a unit at the store and it did feel cheap. I think $100 is
way too much or our expectations have really gotten low.