Old May 3rd 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default S350 - same cheap communist Chinese junk as Tecsun/Eton BCL-2000,3000!

SWL-2010 wrote:

"John S." wrote in message
oups.com...

Oh, and taking the back off, and then cracking it while screwing it back
before returning it is pretty tacky IMO. Someome else will probaly buy

it

after you experimented on it. That sucks.

I think you may have hit on something. This guy takes the radio apart
and is clumsy enough to break the case when reassembling it. So he
returns the radio, doesn't tell the seller about the damage and gets a
full refund. I think his overly long diatribe against this radio is
little more than self-justification for what amounts to petty theft by
returning something he damaged for a refund.

I agree.

This is the same kind of guy that stole the battery cover from an Eton
E10 at my local radio shack.

Thats a dirty trick.

He truly has no sense of responsibility for hs own actions.

I don't like people like that, not one bit. Another person will come in the
store, put down his hard earned money and end up with this guys experiment
gone bad. It's not only dishonest, but as inconsiderate as it gets. To be
honest, things like that really steam me.

You guys amaze me. How many of you can honestly say that YOU have
*never* done anything bad..such as sending seventeen million vials of
microbially contaminated Polio Vaccine to Third World countries because
it was too much of a pain to restock it?

We ALL do it...and by gosh I am HAPPY to keep supporting the Bush
business incentives plan in the Middle East. His actions certainly make
ME prosper and isn't that what it's all about?

mike (I got mine) II