Old May 3rd 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Ian

Default Need further info on network analysis terms...

"K7ITM" wrote in message
oups.com...
snip various good suggestions.

You won't get any VNA cal kits from HP these days...

Could be helpful to look for an S-parameter test set or a
reflection/transmission test set to go with your VNA. You can find
them on ebay sometimes. They can make life a lot easier.

Cheers,
Tom

VNA cal kits maybe not from HP, but most certainly from Agilent.
I do like my N4431 electronic cal kit, no lead swapping and really
fast (once it has warmed up).

If you try ebay, be sure to check connector condition.

Regards
Ian