Old September 8th 04, 02:46 PM
AB2RC

On 2004-09-07, John Kasupski wrote:

I agree. It's way too easy to become a troll these days. Back in the
old days, you had to learn DOS commands first. None of this

DOS -- Ha, back in the good old days you had to know UNIX, and needed to
modify the sourcecode for your neswreader before it would even compile on
your system.

Besides, what happens in an emergency? Your computer crashes and
Windows won't boot, you need to know DOS in order to get in there and

crash, won't boot -- what's that all about? I run Linux, havnt had a os
crash since May 1999, when I switched.

Disclaimer: Any apparent similarity to the code/no-code argument is
pure coincidence and is completely unintentional.

hi hi....

--
Alex / AB2RC