Old September 8th 04, 10:40 PM
Peter Lemken

Walt Davidson wrote:
On 8 Sep 2004 16:31:44 GMT, (Peter Lemken)
wrote:

Oh. Just cluelessness then.

The arrogance of the Germans. Anyone who disagrees with them must be
"clueless".

Has it ever occurred to you that you might actually *be* clueless?

Praising "Microsoft's excellent internet/networking software" is a good
indicator that you are; Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and the MS
"Firewall" being cases in point.

We can take this to alt.flame or alt.bash.the.germans if you like; it's up
to you, but do me a favor, don't try to sell me a Lincoln President as the
perfect QSK rig.

It'd be beneath you.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly