Old May 5th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How To Reinvent The Antenna

I have some old pliers here which were designed and made just for the
very purpose of bending wire very precisely to whichever angle(s) I
bought them at a pawn shop many years ago.You can find some very good
tools in some of those old pawn shops.Most of the pawn shops around here
have stopped selling old tools,nowdays they mostly sell electronics and
jewelry.(Not my kind of pawn shops) There is a guy who owns a pawn shop
a few miles from me,the place is mostly wall to wall and floor to
ceiling tools/tools all over the floor too.You can spend all day in
there picking out good old tools/hand tools/power tools/auto tools.
cuhulin