Old May 6th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

Default The ARS NOT to move to Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau

Fred wrote:
On 5 May 2006 12:36:03 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

I don't hide, you ****ing idiot.

sure you do .

Tell me how I am hiding.

by doing so
What would you do if you knew who I was
anyways?

shwoing your fear
Would you come over to my house and get your faggot ass
kicked?

not likely

what si your name then.
you are arraid to leave the traces of your posts out there for all to
see coward

Why do you keep trolling me?

I don't
You call me a coward, yet you really
would fear my wrath if we ever met faggot boy, so be glad I live in
Minnesota and you live in queerland far away behind your keyboard and
computer screen.

admitting to aganda of Hate old man

I admitted to what?

to your hate

you insist on threatening me with harm when i have never done anyth

you rpowl the neng looking for anyone that might mention your name

grow up and we don't live that far apart Fred

Then come on over for a visit and call me a coward to my face.

why so can harm me you are realy strange lacking your name and
adressI obviosuly can't do that, and you both refuse to provide them
and I ask I do the impossible becuase of it

You
make excuses, but you constantly mention me in your posts and I have a
right to defend myself from your attacks.

lying agin i don't constanly mention you

I have never suggested that you lack a right o defend yourself I have
suggested that you are awfully touchy though
Does that sound familiar,
queerboy?

yes hate monger