Old May 6th 06, 01:07 AM posted to alt.dogie.is.an.idiot,rec.radio.cb
Steveo

Default CW on 27.385 lsb

"Dr.Death" wrote:
"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.Death" wrote:
"Keyclowns crying as usual-CRY OVER THIS! LOL!"
wrote in message
ups.com...
yeah...he wants it more biblical cuz he wants to know you in a
biblical sense

I have to give you credit DouGay. You are an expert in three
areas, Petro toilets, butt slamming, and government subsidies.
Oh, wait, the first two are related. Sorry, I can only give you
credit
in two areas.

Does biggest coward get credit?

Hmmmm, there are quite a few cowards on this group. We may have to
take a
vote for biggest.

I vote for dogie as coward of rrcb. seconds?

Seconded.

Looks like the votes have been counted. Doug (free cheese) Adair is rrcb
coward of the decade.

The fix was in...how can anyone else get the biggest coward award after
this?

http://i1.tinypic.com/xav48o.jpg