Old May 5th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Castro is jamming U.S.broadcast into Iran.

David wrote:

On Fri, 5 May 2006 12:20:44 -0500, wrote:

I dont remember where I read that article,yesterday,or the day
before.Maybe it was at Washington Times.
cuhulin

That's the Moonies' paper, you kinow. If Castro has trouble getting
tubes for RHC, how the hell is he going to jam something 8,000 miles
away?

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20030...4937-2635r.htm

Hint: They jam the satellite signal (you know satellites, don't you, 'tard
boy?).

If I recall, they've been accused of this sort of thing before.

dxAce
Michigan
USA