Old May 7th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: G.E. Superadio II

Ever since Grundig flew the coop and went to China.ALL of them Chink
''grundigs'' SUCK,BIG TIME! F... em! I own two (count em,TWO) made in
Germany Grundig radios.But one of my Grundigs was built by
Telefunken.(dont tell me no lies) (Its a Telefunken) ''Grundig'' wooden
cabinet AM/FM/Shortwave/Phonograph floor model Radio.

([Les Lockyear,I am always Right)] [so when the hell do you plan on
moving to the greater metro Jackson,Mississippi area? Dont lie to me
like Big Bear in Philadelphia,Penns Woods (Pennsylvinaia did)
cuhulin