Old May 8th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Wes Stewart

Default Need further info on network analysis terms...

On 7 May 2006 13:56:10 -0700,
wrote:

Okay, thanks all.
I've obtained proprietory 50 ohm loads and power splitters, so just
need to sort out the throughs, shorts and opens. The obvious question
now is: in respect of throughs and open and shorted terminations, is
the coax length of these relevant? I envisage making up N-type
connectors with say one inch long coax stubs for both open and short
unless there's some problem with this. Is the electrical length of the
coax relevant?

Yes.

No sense elaborating, you don't seem read the answers.