Old May 7th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FS: G.E. Superadio II

On 7 May 2006 13:57:08 -0700, wrote:

Oh, but Jay Heyl loves his over-hyped, cheap plastic,
single-conversion, plastic speaker grilled, cheap knobbed S350 ! I
even got kicked out the the Yahoo Grundig S350 group for being, "too
annoying", so I started my own groups - Yahoo "Grundig_is_garbage" and
Google "Grundig_is_garbage". The S350 folks get real defensive about
their super-duper S350s - they even personally attacked me ! Today, I
got personal email from Frank above - I guess he hasn't figured out why
his radio is such a piece of crap...

I haven't used any of the portables you bash, and am not in the market
for a portable, but am curious........which would you recommend?