Old May 8th 06, 08:11 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

You would have to be an idot to add this person to your msn, trust me it
will only bring you nothing but BAD things same for the site.

wrote in message
oups.com...
New site that is currently under construction, works on it have been
on-going & are being continued

For Scanner hobbyist's in Victoria-Australia.

Was originally a PHP-Nuke site but was a large request of users wanting
it to be made a "no sign up" site, so i converted to HTML.

If you would like to contact me, you can do so by emailing:

or adding me to your msn:

Any submissions to the site that is received you will be credited for
on the site !!!

Willing to make as many changes to make the site users happy :-)

I would appreciate any feedback that is left!

Thanks
Michael

(sorry for X posting)