Old May 8th 06, 06:45 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
NavArea 10

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

"ScanAustraliaPix"

****ING CHOP!

also i wonder how long it is until he gets notice to remove copyrighted
logos from the front page???
i know 2 companies that are aware of this breach and they will be
drafting a letter to the site shortly.

now stand back and wait for big sis (landan85) to come in blazing as
she often does....

talk soon bunter

****me...
Whether he has or has not ****ed up in the past is beside the point, the issue here is the website.
I'm not defending him, I've seen the site, it looks good might be a good resource when its all done.

As for the logos on the main page, now this to me seems to be more a point of jealousy then any other,
because ironically I have seen the same (and more) similar logos used on other sites, and the companies
haven't given a ****. Provided the site isnt defaming them most wouldn't care less.
The only exception here would be Telstra, but yeah... But somehow it wouldn't surprise me at all if the
vocal components in these groups have had a bitch session to said logo owners.

As for the links, well they are relevant to the site.And as for the 'sites he hacked' which I have not seen
any direct evidence of myself (an ip address means **** really, it still don't confirm who is at the keyboard!)
even if he did so, maybe he is trying to make good and realised his errant ways.
But I'm sure if he didn't add them, said people would still be having a bitch because he didn't with
claims like "He is to scared to add our site because he hacked us" - Time to move on guys and get over it.
Milks being spilt, clean it up, wipe the floor clean and get on with life.

I actually quite like the towns 'quick pick' frequency guide, think thats a nice touch and it would be
good to see that built apon.

And as for the other site with the IP Address plastered on its main page with the pretty image underneath
said message, obviously your not all that up with things. There is a 99.9% chance it will be dynamic,
so everytime he/she/they reboots the router (or dials up again in the case of dialup) a new IP will be
issued, so what has this acheived? A bunch of ******s who take your word as gospel now packeting
some poor pricks connection with morbid fever?

But at the end of the day all you guys knocking him are probably his best asset ya know!
Ever heard the term "Curiousity killed the cat" most are gonna look at this dribble and say well whats
they guy got they haven't and go and take a look, and stear away from your sites.
So Michael is probably sitting back in his leather recliner ****ing himself laughing right now at all this.

NAV