Old May 8th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How Many Radio Shack Shortwave Radio's Do You Own?

Since you all seem to know radios and know the ones radio shack offers,
maybe you could make a recommendation for me.:

I would like to know a good CHEAP handi - talki that I could get from
Radio Shack. But I need one with pretty good sound quality -- not too
concerned about how far it will pick up -- just want to start out small
with my first radio.
Oh, and I can't put up atenas and grounds all around my house either so
keep that in mind. '

Thanks.