Old May 9th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hi suckieboy...

On Mon, 08 May 2006 23:01:18 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

ah ah ha..ya it is i will snake ya ya thats right give ya some mr norm worm
and u will squeel and smile and say oh ah... eeeeee...mr norm give me some
more and i will have to change my name and move to another state and join
the federal witness protection program cause you will be chasin` me fer more
MR NORM SNAKE...
Not possible! You wear panties.

I'm beginning to think replying is unfair. Replying to your posts
makes you look silly. It's so easy to make you look silly that one
can only come to one conclusion.You must be at least slow if not
retarded. If so I'll stop taking advantage of your cluelessness.