Old May 9th 06, 11:46 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

navarea 10 said

And as for the other site with the IP Address plastered on its main page
with the pretty image underneath
said message, obviously your not all that up with things. There is a 99.9%
chance it will be dynamic,
so everytime he/she/they reboots the router (or dials up again in the case
of dialup) a new IP will be
issued, so what has this acheived? A bunch of ******s who take your word as
gospel now packeting
some poor pricks connection with morbid fever?

easy to find out if it is the same person as 99% of isp's have cashe server
and they can tell you who used that ip on what day at what time need i say
more.

And for Michael Keeping he is no better than a Theif, so if he steals from
you you will still think him ok if he does a globle suck job?.

He has set up the very same forum with all the backdoors in it hopeing to
catch any of the people he ****ED over trying to return the favour.

I like how these people like people that **** over other good people and all
they have to do to get the nod is make a web page use info stolen from other
websites and its ok well we can see the type of people he atracks cant we.

what i like for you knockers to do for me if you could please its an easy
task one that will prove my point.

Spend allot of money setting up a full blown web server with the best you
can aford, email server web server irc server file server, then pay good
money on a fully unlimated up/down broadband account. then spens lots of man
hours stting all this up, then spend a few years of man hours on your site
doing all the things you need(must be over 200 pages for the site, lots of
content downloads forum and such.

Then have it run for a few years have over 200 members that post 20 to 30
posts a day, then host for FREE at your time/cost 10 web sites,

Then allow ME to come and **** it up not once but all the time, and make you
spend many man hours repairing the dammage the hours you spent.

Then let me put up a ****y little web site steal the info from other pages
and you tell every one im ok for i mad a page ?.

then let me take over your msn abuse your friends on your man let them think
i am you say sick **** like i will rape your child and burn your home.

THEN tell everyone im ok but please done say i did it as you didnt see me
did you.

Lots of love
XoXoXoX
"NavArea 10" wrote in message

"ScanAustraliaPix"

****ING CHOP!

also i wonder how long it is until he gets notice to remove copyrighted
logos from the front page???
i know 2 companies that are aware of this breach and they will be
drafting a letter to the site shortly.

now stand back and wait for big sis (landan85) to come in blazing as
she often does....

talk soon bunter

****me...
Whether he has or has not ****ed up in the past is beside the point, the
issue here is the website.
I'm not defending him, I've seen the site, it looks good might be a good
resource when its all done.

As for the logos on the main page, now this to me seems to be more a point
of jealousy then any other,
because ironically I have seen the same (and more) similar logos used on
other sites, and the companies
haven't given a ****. Provided the site isnt defaming them most wouldn't
care less.
The only exception here would be Telstra, but yeah... But somehow it
wouldn't surprise me at all if the
vocal components in these groups have had a bitch session to said logo
owners.

As for the links, well they are relevant to the site.And as for the 'sites
he hacked' which I have not seen
any direct evidence of myself (an ip address means **** really, it still
don't confirm who is at the keyboard!)
even if he did so, maybe he is trying to make good and realised his errant
ways.
But I'm sure if he didn't add them, said people would still be having a
bitch because he didn't with
claims like "He is to scared to add our site because he hacked us" - Time to
move on guys and get over it.
Milks being spilt, clean it up, wipe the floor clean and get on with life.

I actually quite like the towns 'quick pick' frequency guide, think thats a
nice touch and it would be
good to see that built apon.

And as for the other site with the IP Address plastered on its main page
with the pretty image underneath
said message, obviously your not all that up with things. There is a 99.9%
chance it will be dynamic,
so everytime he/she/they reboots the router (or dials up again in the case
of dialup) a new IP will be
issued, so what has this acheived? A bunch of ******s who take your word as
gospel now packeting
some poor pricks connection with morbid fever?

But at the end of the day all you guys knocking him are probably his best
asset ya know!
Ever heard the term "Curiousity killed the cat" most are gonna look at this
dribble and say well whats
they guy got they haven't and go and take a look, and stear away from your
sites.
So Michael is probably sitting back in his leather recliner ****ing himself
laughing right now at all this.

NAV