Old May 9th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default FCC WRC-03 Amateur Rule Changes Now in Effect

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend wrote:
wrote:
FCC WRC-03 Amateur Rule Changes Now in Effect
NEWINGTON, CT, May 3, 2006--Several FCC Part 97 Amateur Radio rule
revisions to implement changes agreed to at the international level

breifity cut

well nice to see the FCC find ome time for doing it job

Ooooooooooooooohhhh...!

Big deal!

They re-worded several paragraphs that made absolutely no change to
how we're conducting business already anyway...

what you failed to see is that I was pretty close to agrement with you

but you decided to hijack another thread to attack me and bb

why?

now for the
R&O we are all waiting for (some with gee other dread)

on code testing
and maybe the fcc will finish dealing with the changes from 1 WRD
before the next one

Steve, K4YZ