Old May 9th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Hi suckieboy...

RETARDED NORM said "EAT MY SHORTS"

Tnom replied to the tard " Not possible! You wear panties."

Fred replied to tnom " A fag like you would know that bit of
information."

Tnom replied to Fred " It stands to reason because he's your friend
and his web pages are pink.

Were you replying to me or Norm a few posts ago? If it was Norm you
were bashing then I am sorry I said that about you, but if you were
replying to me I'll let my comments stand. This time around it's all
good... Have a great day and cross your fingers that Markie chokes on
his tongue.

The question should be.......who were you replying to....?