Old May 9th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Norm

Default Mr_Norm!

negatorie dumbass ur very adept at that ur the queenie of the fools and i
tink fred is hot for you...
wrote in message
On Tue, 09 May 2006 15:05:35 GMT, "Norm" wrote:

ah ha ha... i was usin the UN b4 u were born yung gayboy! and you
couldnt
ever even come close to my abilities you are smart enough! unless it was
on
ur knees serviceing fred or u-know-who...

Are you saying what I think you are saying? You really are retarded.
You just implied that you have more abilities than I when it comes to
dropping to your knees. I must agree with you there.

Ditto below

The only thing you have down pat is how to make a
fool out of yourself.