Old May 9th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.politics.nationalism.white,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Big Red Ham

Default PING: an_old_friend

an old friend wrote:
Big Red Ham wrote:
seems that dr death hangs on your every word. same with that little
fruit steveo. since you're bi, why not just give'em both some dick. you
could do steveo in his petro-banged ass while he blows dr death. don't
you get it? dr death WANTS YOU. why else whould he seek you out
everyday? so escort him out of the closet and **** him in his ****ter.

becuase I like sex with people not jerk

I have no interest in folks with Dr deaths "manners"

well,dr death is quit the asshole. my only point was he (she) appears
to be obsessed with you. now if dr death is gay or bi, i couldn't care
less. it's none of my business who does what to who.

i think dr death ****s with you so much because he (she) is trying to
deal with those homosexual "urges" he (she) is trying to supress. then
when he (she) makes threats or implies a fight would solve the problem
it's just a cover up for his confused sexual feelings.

the silly asshole probably doesn't even know why he continues to seek
you out.