Old May 9th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default Motorola portables, manuals, etc. PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!!

LOL, I had that same problem way back when the original post was made....
Not sure what brought this oldie back up, but;

Entire CD is still available for anyone that wants it, $21 paypal and I'll
just email them to ya or
give you a download site. Lotsa stuff included.

Thanks!
rb

"clfe" wrote in message
Kinda hard to e-mail you when it bounces!

"lucas cordero" wrote in
message ...

SERVICE manual for Motorola R2001A SERVICE MONITOR with USER MANUAL for
R2001D SERVICE MONITOR, $38/all plus more, on CD.
**

Email for more info.

Thanks!
rb