Old May 10th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Default Palomar 150 Tube Molile Amp

Landshark wrote:
"Jay in the Mojave" wrote in message

Hello LandShark:

If ya was ah slidding by, and modulatin at me, I was probbaly out working
in the yard.

Found a 2 foot square piece of sod in the road, so I planted it in my
desert mosaick weed rittled yard. But I should have been close to the
radio?!??!?!?

Jay in the Mojave

Now I know why you didn't answer your coax when it
was ringing today................... you were online doing your talking.

Landshark

Sure was. Down at Mojave Trails park at Victorville for the 40th anniversary
of the Bronco. Hanging out with Parnelli Jones, Willie Stroppe, Gale Pike,
Rod Hall, James Duff, Ray Harvick. Got down through your part late on
Tuesday, but headed by on the way home around 1pm Yesterday.
Gave a shout for you on 17, 19 & 14 but no luck. Hey, what the heck
are those buildings down the road a ways from you on the top of that
plateau?
It was east & south of "Rocket" something road.

Landshark

hey sharkie, that park you went to is where i learned to ride an enduro
motorcycle. that was back in the early 80's. victorville was nothing of
a town, basically dependent on george air force base. went back 4 years
ago and it has withered even further. drove through jays area several
times. that is a podunk town, no offense jay.