Old May 10th 06, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim

Default Palomar 150 Tube Molile Amp

Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello jim:

OH YEAH!

Just wait till both Police cars show at the same time, and they take
their bullets out of their shrit pockets, and we'll see about a podunk
town.

No offense taken.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, ....just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

jim wrote:

hey sharkie, that park you went to is where i learned to ride an
enduro motorcycle. that was back in the early 80's. victorville was
nothing of a town, basically dependent on george air force base. went
back 4 years ago and it has withered even further. drove through jays
area several times. that is a podunk town, no offense jay.

cheers jay. have to admit that when i was in victorville how many years
ago we thought of your area as an extreme backwater. anyway, the mets
are playing and the beers are cold so... 73, jim