Old May 10th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Landshark

Default Palomar 150 Tube Molile Amp

"jim" wrote in message
Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello jim:

OH YEAH!

Just wait till both Police cars show at the same time, and they take
their bullets out of their shrit pockets, and we'll see about a podunk
town.

No offense taken.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert, ....just down the road ah ways from the
fillin station.

jim wrote:

hey sharkie, that park you went to is where i learned to ride an enduro
motorcycle. that was back in the early 80's. victorville was nothing of
a town, basically dependent on george air force base. went back 4 years
ago and it has withered even further. drove through jays area several
times. that is a podunk town, no offense jay.

cheers jay. have to admit that when i was in victorville how many years
ago we thought of your area as an extreme backwater. anyway, the mets are
playing and the beers are cold so... 73, jim

At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

--
Kindness is the language which the deaf