Old May 10th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Common Mode noise reduction

After a long conversation with a local Federal prosecutor about the new
"anti bother"
legislation I have decided it is pretty safe to post facts and avoid
expressing personal
opinions. So from time ot time I will post links to radio related
information that I
have found usefull.

My only opinion about this link regards the realization that while I
thought I was going
a little overboard with the feritte for comon mode noise suppresion, I
see I have to add
a lot more to even approach 1K impedance! I have ripped out my entire
radio room
and intend "to do it right" this time.

http://www.yccc.org/Articles/W1HIS/C...S2006Apr06.pdf

The R200swl and r200slwer "at hotmail" and "at yahoo" accounts are
abondoned.
Given the rapid thread drift toward non radio topics I doubt if I will
ever reply to any
thread.

Enjoy or ignore.

Terry