Old May 10th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.politics.nationalism.white,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Woody

Default PING: an_old_friend- you guys are just sad...

GOOD GOD.... give it a rest and stop jamming up my reader...

Radio swap group... not high-school dropout farm....

A group of anons having a pointless argument with a group of anons... you're
all such a lot of pathetic losers
for even involving yourselves in this insane stupidity. Anyone ever consider
getting a job or something??
Sheesh...
Oh, and yeah, I plonked the lot of ya, so feel free to swing your 'stupid
sign' this way too.
rb

"Fred" wrote in message
On 9 May 2006 12:07:14 -0700, "Big Red Ham"
wrote:

Fred wrote:

bitch slapped

hey fred........

**** you and the whore that gave you birth.

What's that? I can't hear you. Your signal is weak. Get a signal and
try again.