Old May 10th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default WRTH Summer Schedules File Available For Free Download

WRTH is pleased to announce that a Summer schedules file is now available for
free download at the WRTH web site, http://www.wrth.com
Please follow the simple instructions on our site to download the file.

The file is pdf document and you will require the free adobe acrobat
reader 5 or above to read it (a link to the Adobe website is on our page).

The file contains Summer 06 broadcasting schedules from all International and
selected clandestine/target broadcasters. Also included are 'By Frequency' LW,
MW and SW listings of the stations in the file plus a new feature for the
Summer web file: broadcasts in English, French, German, Portuguese and
Spanish.

The file contains 113 pages and the page layout is the same as WRTH. and is
approximately 450k. We hope that you find this file a useful accompaniment to
the WRTH. Regards, (Sean Gilbert, International Editor, WRTH, May 10, DX
LISTENING DIGEST, Glenn Hauser)

dxAce
Michigan
USA