Old May 11th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Big Red Ham

Default Fred, Mopy-Dopy, & Dr DeadDick

Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

As far as Moped-doped I actually talked to him in person at dayton one
year. He's actually not bad in person. Dumb as ****, but not bad. I
don't know Dr DeadDick, but I seen his types over and over again. I
think its so ****ing funny to watch you idiots get so ****ed over
usenet postings. How you take serious a statement posted here I'll
never know. I do know you idiots have provided many laughs ! I salute
"an_old_friend". He's your puppet master and I enjoy watching him make
you squirm.