Old May 11th 06, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HFguy

Default How Many Radio Shack Shortwave Radio's Do You Own?

John S. wrote:
DX 150B - wonderful radio.

DX 302 - owned for a short while. I found all the tuning controls to
be too fiddly to be of any real use as a receiver.

I forgot that I also had a DX-150B. Almost identical to the DX-160 but
with a slightly different dial scale and a few internal differences. I
think the knobs were different too. I bought it at a garage sale for $15
and sold it for about $60 to a guy that wanted to display it on his
office desk. Must have been a nostalgia thing.