Old May 11th 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.politics.nationalism.white,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Default PING: an_old_friend

Fred wrote:
On 10 May 2006 12:50:47 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

Look, why dont you 2 just go get a hotel room and make hot monkey love

I on;ly have sex with those that have their **** together that excludes
fred and detah and wismen and robeson

I didn't know that you felt that way about me. I am sorry, freak. I
don't swing that way, but I do have some friends that do and I can
give you their e-mail addresses if you want... I hope this doesn't
break your heart... The fact that you can't have me... You'll get over
it soon I am sure... ****ing retard...

you cn't read either fred