Old May 11th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
an_old_friend

Default Fred, Mopy-Dopy, & Dr DeadDick

Fred wrote:
On 10 May 2006 17:11:14 -0700, "Big Red Ham"
wrote:

Yep........those are the main group assholes!

two keyqueens and a hammie tough guy! the 3 amigos!

LOL!

I enjoy reading and learning from "an_old_friend". He actually
conducts himself according to the amateur code while you amateur policy
asswipes do not.

You know nothing of my on air conduct and rest assured it is better
than yours.

he ws refing i think to your ng conduct which is disgusting hateand
hate filled

You are a cancer on the air waves.

you have no way of knowing such
Mark is a leftwing,
radical homosexual with a sick agenda and no life.

all wonrg here I am RIGHT wing Bisexaul who thinks sexuality shoud not
used as a club in the ngs or in life, the notion of let and let live in
what you are calling a sick agenda fred

I doubt he is any
better when operating his radio and if he communicates by voice as
well as he does on Usenet...

llet you said you don't know

the simple facts i am dys;exic says nothing about my vioce

never know. I do know you idiots have provided many laughs ! I salute
"an_old_friend". He's your puppet master and I enjoy watching him make
you squirm.

Are you in touch at all with reality?

cetain ly more in contact than you

yu called a former secatray of the Log Cabin republican a left wing
radical

OTOH you and your brothers here have made e sadly start to reconsider
myposition on hate crimes laws, congrats on YOUR eforts to promote a
law wing agenda