Old May 12th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Shortwave Antenna used determines the type of Matching Transformer

On 11 May 2006 18:20:29 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

BpnJ - Every Day I Beat The Drum ! ) ~ RHF

If you wish - I can Post the Political News HeadLines
with my three line comments from The Washington Post
NewMax, VOA, VOR, etc

Everyday on this NewsGroup that I do not have to post a
Political Rebutal to Balance the Rhetoric is a 'good day'
for me and all the people who come here just to read
something, anything about the Shortwave Radio Listening
Hobby - IMHO

Staying On-Message : The 1st x
10th x
100th x
1,000th x
10,000th x
100,000th x
1,000,000th x

oh am i repeating my self, Self. SELF ! ~ RHF

/ \

RHF,
Actually you do not "have to post a political rebutal" - you choose to
do so. Besides, if there is no rebutal then the post is not balanced
and that says something in and of itself. I know it's hard to not
refute things that are very contrary to your beliefs, however it might
serve to keep your blood pressure stable.

Later,
Howard