Old May 12th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Dr.Death

Default Fred, Mopy-Dopy, & Dr DeadDick

"Big Red Ham" wrote in message
oups.com...
well, dr deaddick posted as commanded. bwhaahahahahahaa!

Can't even be original, that's dogie's line and has been for years.

it has to be funnier than hell to **** with you over the air! you must
be a regular cb rambo on ch 19..............hahahahahahahahha!!!!

I don't use 19. The local channel is 10, but I spend a great deal of time
freebanding. You can usually find me on the upside of triple 5.

how in the **** can you take this **** so serious? jeeze you're
stupid!

Your stupid if you think I take this for anything but amusement. Watching
you troll for me amuses me to no end.

i like the posts from "an_old_friend". as far as anything in common, i
don't know him except by his posts. by far he's a much more socialable
than most here.

You two should hook up, sounds like love at first post.

ofcourse, by far you are the single toughest
mother****er ever to grace my computer screen! LOL!!!!!!

Damn straight!

dr deaddick, thanks for the laughs at your expense!

That's funny coming from the "Big Red Dork"