Old May 12th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Noon-Air

Default Seems some folks don't like ham radio towers.

Many years ago in a land far, far, away.........

I had a tower up with multiple antennas on it... for the first week it was
up, I left the feedlines coiled up at the bottom of the tower. I lived on a
Navy base at the time and had to jump through all the hoops to put the tower
up in the first place. I got a dozen complaints that first week....all were
for TVI. Turned out that there was a CB'er a block over running an illegal
amplifier.

..
"JJ" wrote in message
Hi all, click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browsers
"go to" area.
Seems some folks don't like ham radio towers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC_EeWSKJII

73