Old May 12th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code

Default I got me a signal report of nine pounds on 20 meters, but then the Op corrected himself.

Radio Buff wrote in
.net:

Cecil Moore wrote in
. com:

Radio Buff wrote:
It must be human nature, when you get something for nothing, you don't
appreciate it as much, or try to take care of it the same as something
you had to work for. That's why dumbing down ham tests is bad. Having
a license doesn't mean anything.

If we made getting a driver's license more difficult, would
people appreciate it more?

Easier EE exams will produce better engineers?

SC

Hee Hee Heeeeeee, I knew Cecil wouldn't answer.

sc