Old May 13th 06, 08:28 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Damo

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

On 2006-05-10 20:03:12 +1000, "Pearl Of Wisdom" said:

"Damo" wrote in message
u...
Why would you trust someone as untrustworthy as Micheal ?

Anyone who gets stung this time is a fool.

Damian

(Yes, I have had personal experience with the back stabbing SOB)

Did anyone actually say they trust him?

Actually just dealing with him requires a level of trust.
Visiting his "web sites" requires you to trust that he has no malicious
scripts etc .

Do I need to go on, or can you see where I am going with this?

Damian