Old May 14th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave

Default 100 Ohm Twin Lead

Sonny Hood wrote:

I have an antenna that needs 100 ohm twin lead to match the impedance
of the feed point. The 450 ohm lead has messed up the match and
screwed up the resonance, does anone know of such an animal?
K4WYS

Sonny, the feedline cannot and does not have any influence on the
resonance of an antenna. Resonance is determined by the physical
dimensions of the antenna itself.

Tell us about the antenna. How did you determine a 100 ohm input impedance?

72 ohm twin lead is available at selected suppliers. But, I am not aware
of anyone making 100 ohm twin lead. that's why I asked about the 100 ohm
value.