Old May 14th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

Default ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

Billy Smith wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

Randie wrote:

"Not Lloyd II" wrote in message

Good question, sir. I see no answer to it. If that sick sob came around my
kids my hubby would tye him up to a tree and kick his arse.

which makes my point in answer the loons

you are willing to beat someone on the say so of someone with no name
and no facts to back him up

No, THEY are the delusional individuals who need mental counseling. I
could hook them up with a good shrink if they would only come out and
say who they are. I know a couple of psychologists personally and I am
sure they could get together with them. I suspect that Randie, Not
Lloyd, and other characters are nothing more than Weissman. Weissman
likes to hide under a million different names on spam the newsgroup. It
fits the character and persona that Weissman has created for himself
over the years.

you could be right but I don't think Randie sdoesn't seem screwed up
enough to be wismen same for Not Lloyd although I suposee wsemen could
have his more lucid monemts
He's used various screen names whether it be whinyslit,
crow, his callsigns, Not Lloyd II, and others. Just do a google search
of his postings back from say 2000 to 2003 and check them out.
Noticeably, they come from the same place generally and eventually he
gets outed.