Old May 14th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Palomar 150 Tube Molile Amp

"jim" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Landshark wrote:

At least 1 out of 2 things sounds good

Landshark

******

Steadfast thru the fog!

you sound like a pirate hehehe
whats up with all that rain coming out of the midwest? 3+ inches today on
the island and more to come.
and whats with all the hammie rejects invading this ng? it was fairly
quiet except for the dougie and clones crap and now its nonstop flame
wars. that 'old friend' noodnik has taken up residence and brought all
his knucklehead detractors with him. and dont get me started on the
programbo posts. what a laff they were...

Programbo is gone now. LOL Too bad too, I was about to prove his claim wrong
when he said crossdessing was not considered a mental illness.