Old May 15th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default ECHOLINK BACK ON THE N9OGL REPEATER

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Not Lloyd II wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
I don't do kiddy porn, I'm into Anime,...so you'll have to talk to
someone else about your sick ****!

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL REPEATER 146.835
ECHOLINK K9GO-L

I've seen your "anime", Toad. It is "sick ****" of the most vile kind. I
once had a sample of a graphic that you had on your porn site, a drawing

of
an adult male sticking his penis into the vagina of a reclining infant. I
deleted it because I don't want that kind of sick crap on my hard drive.

yet you downloaded it

nd BTW if it was there it still ostlikely unless you smarter than you
look
If what you drool over is OK, why did your ISP drop you and take your web
page down?

enough complaints even flase one will cause some small firms to act
after Stee got him with threat that it look stev posted himself
You ain't right in the head, Todd. You ain't all there. Were you abused as

child?

Gee, Markie. I wish you'd learn how to author at least ONE sentence that we
can understand. Instead, you continue to post your gibberish with hopes that
someone, somewhere will be able to comprehend what it is you are trying to
say.
By the way...I didn't download any of Todd's sick stuff. The warped graphic
was sent to me via email. Got it? Can you grasp that? How about I type this
message s l o w l y so you can understand?
I am concerned about you now, Mark. You seem to support Todd's sick
mentality and that makes one wonder if you are not also supportive of kiddie
porn.
I certainly wouldn't want N9OGL around any of my kids. Would you trust him
around yours? Well, would you?????

I didn't email it to you, perhaps you should complaint about the person
who sent it too you. bottom line dickhead, if you don't like what's on
my website then don't visit it. the vast majority of material on my
website can be found on all the other anime sites on the web. that type
of material is the norm on the anime sites.