Old May 14th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Hurricane Season

On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:47:57 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"David" wrote in message

As we all know, Rednecks invented tropical cyclones.

Dave, Your such a hateful person. Tell us Dave, just why you hate the white
rural working class and poor white folks? What a bigoted racist woman hater.
Dude you certainly have some serious issues. Get some help!!!

BH

Les used a perjorative term for a resident of a foreign country and
pointed out he was from Mississippi, I must assume he is Redneck. You
are the one who decided that being a Redneck is something to be
ashamed of.

I think you're projecting, Sigmund.