Old May 14th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve

Default AMERICA AND STATE-RUN DRM "PUBLIC" RADIO SHORTWAVE BROADCASTING

RHF wrote:
Steve,

Here in the USA may be "Yes" - DRM is hopeless.

But... In a Nation of States {Nations} like Europe
"The EU" - DRM may be the Answer to transforming
Shortwave Broadcasting by providing for Better
Quality Signals and Lower Power Requirements
resulting in a more cost effective means of Shortwave
Transmission within the Nation and to it's Neighbors
within The EU.

At these broadcast distances, you wouldn't need a lot of power to
transmit conventional shortwave. If you want better audio quality,
there's always FM.

Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM)
DRM = http://www.drm.org/.
{Digital Radio for the World}

SHORTWAVE RADIO - Is simple a means of Broadcasting
"Getting-the-Message-Out" on a National and World Wide
International Level and Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM)
has the potential to : Do It Better and Cheaper !

Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM)
DRM = http://www.drm.org/.
{Digital Radio for the World}

What about drop outs?

Where a Nation Government wants to have a 'State-Run'
National Voice to Cover-the-Nation it will be using DRM
as the Mode of Transmission for Shortwave in the future.

Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM)
DRM = http://www.drm.org/.
{Digital Radio for the World}

I seriously doubt that anyone will be listening. I won't be. I think
DRM is someone's secret plan for destroying the shortwave bands. What
little escapes DRM will be eaten up by BPL.