Old May 14th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hurricane Season

Yeahhhh,,, well, the weather is the weather and them two divorced
wimmins next door never tell me anything.About a week ago,the brunette
30 year old divorced woman was standing with one foot (her left foot) on
top of their roll around dish washer in their kitchen and her other foot
on the kitchen counter top.She was trying to get one of those kitchen
cabinet door hinges off of there.(because they are redoing their
kitchen) The dish washer tried to tip over and she fell down and busted
her knee.(she said she heard it pop) I didn't know whether she is over
there this weekend or not,I have been going over there every few
hours.So,about half an hour ago,I phoned the 37 year old divorced blonde
woman.She is at Natchez State Park this weekend,fishing.She said that
other woman is staying with her boyfriend this weekend.wimmin!
cuhulin