Old May 15th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere

Default Great Lib Net - On The Air (Steve live !)

On 2006-05-14 00:23:18 -0400, "Red Panty Man"
said:

3.950 on right now with all your favorite kooks and conspiracy

theories!

No one cares.

^^^^^^^^^^

....the above coming from someone who not only never misses
listening in on a Net session, but has even checked in from now to
then also! What a "hippo-crate" ---- (hint)

ps: if you missed n8wgm's late night rant last evening it was
a good one! Even Vic seemed to be fed-up with Steve/wgm's
extreme kookiness. When he (Vic) confronted Steveo on
his favorite OCD mantra about "Mary Magdalene and the DeViancy
Code of consecration of Russia", ole Steve went -nearly ballistic- in
his verbal rants of insanity. Methinks the DaVinci Code movie
will truly drive ole WGM over the edge. This virgin-mary stuff
seems to be his personal cherry-red-candy-colored-history-eraser
button.....stay TOON'ed folks!

(of course Vic was his usual obnoxious self, you could hear him
stuffing his maw with food between mic/xmit pauses...how
utterly pathetic.)

-----------

"Where's that Big Ol' CBRambo?"
"I want to hear him TALK TOUGH!"
- CB Rambo in RRAP, 1999

Yeah, I caught bits and pieces of the Net last night. Nothing like it
was about 10 years ago, though. I mean, some of the verbal fights
between the Net members and the jammers like K5BLB, K5ZU, WA9KJI,
W9ART, etc, etc, were hilarious. Some of the more entertaining Net
members/jammers either left or died off. I used to really enjoy
WB4AIO's coments.He was one of the more intelligent guys on the air.

I sometimes hear K5 Big Load'a Blubber on the air with his same old
tired jokes. I wonder what happened to Krazy Jewish Injun?

Oh well, the gold ol' days are gone.