Old May 15th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
DeLorean

Default CARTOON BABY RAPERS DEMAND FREEDOM

On 14 May 2006 18:05:25 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

... bottom line dickhead, if you don't like what's on
my website then don't visit it. the vast majority of material on my

Bottom line, dickhead: The Internet is made up of cooperative, mostly
private corporations who agree by contract to carry each other's
packets. You have no rights on the Internet other than those which the
corporations choose to grant. It's called "private enterprise,"
dickhead, and it's the norm these days. Deal with it.

As to the lolicon cartoons themselves, most people - the dysfunctional
Japanese included - find them to be repulsive on several levels. Such
sites cause us to question the psychological state of the people who
view or who distribute that crap, because we have learned the hard way
that those people are bound to include a larger than normal number of
sickos who are a danger to our children. The sickos uniformly hide
behind legalisms while they continue to abuse and murder our children.

We're fed up with that and believe in an active, preemptive defense
against the sickos, including trashing their favorite distribution
channels and putting their names into national registries that anyone
can access.

So you're on our list, Mr. Sicko, and we're going to keep after you.
You and your creepy friends are not going to be allowed to hide behind
legalisms while you fantasize about raping babies.

Until you get that **** off the net, we'll hound you wherever you go.

And that's a solemn promise.