Old May 15th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
BilboeBaggums

Default CARTOON BABY RAPERS DEMAND FREEDOM

"Take the plunge"

*Note: You'll need condoms and a plunger
(or something of a similar size and shape) to try this.
First, I take the condom and slip it over the handle
on the plunger. If the condom is not very well
lubed, then I pour lotion over the tip of it. I stick
the plunger to the floor so it doesn't slide
anywhere while I'm doin' my business.
I then take my pants off so they won't get in the
way and are not stained by the lotion or cum.
With my dick in my hand, slowly stroking, little
by little I slide the plunger up my anus. Pushing it as
far as I can, I start to jack off. You can try it either
with or without lube, it really doesn't matter.
Right before climax (it shouldn't take you very long),
I stop and begin to massage my testicles.
After about 10 seconds, I start back up again.
Repeat this until you can't hold the cum any longer.
Once you reach the point of blowing your load
and you can't stop it, just let loose. You might want
to be aiming at a toilet bowl or something so you
won't spend the following hour cleaning up the far wall.

-----

.....from "Bad cop, no donut" a podcast of police brutality:

http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podc...ex.php?iid=652

April 27, 2006:
"A sherrif's deputy in Dolphin County, Pennsylvania was charged last
week with sending his neighbor pictures of his penis and appearing
naked in her backyard. The Patriot News says that Deputy Anthony Fritz
was suspended on March 23rd while an investigation was conducted. He is
now charged with stalking, open lewdness, and 2 counts of criminal
harrassment. Fritz, who is married, started sending emails that were
sexual in nature to a woman who lived nearby in February. The woman
chose not to respond and the emails continued to become more and more
explicit. Fritz is accused of emailing the woman a photograph of
himself holding his penis. The picture was taken with the deputy's cell
phone which was also used to send the image on March 4th and 5th. He is
accused of sending the woman messages that he was sitting at a picnic
table in her backyard naked. On one of those occasions, the woman's
brother confronted Fritz in the backyard. He remains suspended without
pay."

Mmm mmm bacon

Roy...Roy...Roy...cambo Roy..Roy..
CQ CALLIN CQ CALLIN CQ 20 METERS...Pensacola Fla!
(those who know the callsign will remember who the above is)